The auto-enrolment solution for Northern Ireland

I need to set up a new Direct Debit. How do I do this?

If you need to change the bank account details from which your pension contribution payments are collected, please complete a new Direct Debit form and return it to the Scheme by posting it to the following address:

Workers Pension
4th Floor
State Buildings
2 Arthur Place