The auto-enrolment solution for Northern Ireland

News

Annual thresholds change on 6 April 2019

Posted

The DWP has confirmed the annual thresholds for the 2019 - 2020 tax year.

Pension contributions have increased

Posted

By law, from 6 April 2019 the minimum amount employers pay into the Scheme is 3% of qualifying earnings, and the amount staff put in is 5%, bringing the total contributions to 8%.

New ‘Workplace Pensions Toolkit’ for employers

Posted

The Department of Work & Pensions has launched a free toolkit to help employers feel more confident when talking to employees about their workplace pension.

Changes to the Contribution File Format

Posted

Workers Pension Trust is required to monitor the accuracy of contributions received. We carry out these checks on a regular basis and have contacted a number of employers where the pension contributions paid to the Scheme have been incorrect.

Popular Posts